My Name is Bones and I am a Rocker. In 2004 I bought a 1971 Triumph Bonneville T120RV. Having grown up on Rock 'n Roll, it was not a far leap to find myself drawn to British Rocker Culture of the 1950's and 60's. My Occupation as a American Service Member has afforded me the opportunity to travel all over the world. with this bike I have been to the Arctic in Alaska, to the deep-dirty south of Lower Alabama to the white sand beaches of Waikiki to my current location near the city of Pyongtaek, in South Korea. My assignment here is for 12 months and I will chronicle my adventure here.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

29 March, 2010

I have been working to repair the issues from that last attempt at going to ride Highway 34 and I think I got it sorted. So tomorrow we'll try this again. if all goes well this will be a good test prior to go riding up to Seoul on Monday.

I'll see you on the road

No comments:

Post a Comment