My Name is Bones and I am a Rocker. In 2004 I bought a 1971 Triumph Bonneville T120RV. Having grown up on Rock 'n Roll, it was not a far leap to find myself drawn to British Rocker Culture of the 1950's and 60's. My Occupation as a American Service Member has afforded me the opportunity to travel all over the world. with this bike I have been to the Arctic in Alaska, to the deep-dirty south of Lower Alabama to the white sand beaches of Waikiki to my current location near the city of Pyongtaek, in South Korea. My assignment here is for 12 months and I will chronicle my adventure here.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12 Oct, 2010

After the last trip it has taken some time to get things repaired. I had to wait on parts from both the U.S. and the U.K.

So today I took a short ride south on Little Hwy 1 to Cheonan with my Friends Bob and Ryan. We had lunch at a little Vietnamese Noodle place.

While we were walking around I saw a sign for Terrarosa Coffee, that alone is a reason to go back.

like I said it was a short ride. the clutch felt fine. the Jetting and timing seem to be a little off. but the riding season is winding down. the weather was foggy and overcast with temps in the 60's

No comments:

Post a Comment